Where positive community change begins
Positive change starts out small… often with just the spark of an idea. It requires the work of many hands and the support of strong partners to turn that spark into a transformative force.
Strong Start is an innovative work space and collaborative community
where leading-edge nonprofits come together to make our region a better place.
Within our one-of-a-kind accelerator environment, these organizations find a home for their work, a cohort of like-minded individuals, and professional support from NSC that will allow them to move forward.
Nonprofits selected to become a part of our accelerator will:
- Have established 501(c)(3) status
- Agree to attend a minimum of six learning sessions at NSC annually, where they will receive complimentary training to increase their knowledge and build their capacity
- Participate in a monthly roundtable with fellow Strong Start tenants
- Be a part of the program for a maximum of three years
- Demonstrate community impact during their tenancy
About the Network for Strong Communities:
NSC is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to helping community stakeholders reach their full potential. We share in our clients’ passion and empower them to achieve their goals through educational opportunities, customized consulting services, and professional knowledge.
Strong Start is located at 8764 Manchester Road, at the southeast corner of Brentwood Boulevard.
Choose the best option:
Office spaces range from 120 to 2,380 square feet and lease for $12.93 per square foot.
- Housekeeping (2 days per week)
- Hospitality station/kitchenette
- Use of meeting spaces
- Access to NSC learning events
A la carte services:
- Administrative support
- Copying services
Contact Rosanne Donato at 314-762-6590 to schedule a visit or apply to become a part of Strong Start.